Monday 23 July 2012

Rice Fields, Indonesia

Yes I've been really busy over the last few days and have a house guest for the next week or so.  Hence my lack of posts:(  I really did want this to actually be a photo-a-day project, and life is just getting in my way! 

I'll definitely be trying to get a new post up every day this week, since so far I don't have too many things going on...

Today's photo portrays some of the amazingly symmetrical and fertile rice fields in Bali, Indonesia.  This is one of the most famous views of the sculpted and terraced fields, and it's easy to see why!  I've also featured this photo amongst the few chosen to represent Bali for a tourist website I recently helped update.  You can see all of the other photos at  http://personalbalidriver.com/ , and I can say from my own experience that this driver was great!

Canon Rebel, ISO 400, f 14, shutter 1 sec, 18mm

No comments:

Post a Comment