Friday 3 August 2012

Bees?

Canon Rebel, ISO 100, f 7.0, shutter 1/100, 55mm
You know, I can't remember where I took this picture!  I *think* it was while on a wine tour in either Niagara or P.E.C.  I tend to take a lot of flower macro-type images, as well as of course grapes and vineyards, during those trips.  Being out in the country inspires me to search out plants and creatures. 

This photo was really overexposed, so I played around with it in Photoshop and this is the result:)  Lesson: check the settings before each shot if using manual functions.

So I'm excited I've got 3 photo shoots coming up in the next couple weeks!  One is in a studio and I haven't really done any studio work yet so I'm really looking forward to it and I'll learn a lot:) I have my own "studio", soft boxes and back drops, but to work in a real studio will be pretty great!


No comments:

Post a Comment