Saturday 11 August 2012

Family Sunset

Canon Rebel, ISO 200, f 18, shutter 1/500, 50mm

Kuta Beach at Sunset
September 9, 2011

Really, the picture speaks for itself:)  This photo is actually one of a few that are available for purchase as stock photography on www.bigstockphoto.com
I had put a few photos up there last year and totally forgot they were there!  I'm thinking I should submit a few more...try and create a substantial stock portfolio.  It's on my list!

By the way, if you like wine, cheese and saving animals, you should come out to the fundraiser I've organized on Saturday, August 25th.  We have a well known professional sommelier pouring wine flights with cheese pairings:)  The charity is called BARC - Bali Dog Adoption and Rehabilitation Center.  I'm hoping to go and volunteer for them at the end of the year!   Local artists have donated paintings and crafts to sell with all proceeds going towards the charity:)

You can read more about it here:   http://bit.ly/barcTO

To purchase your advanced ticket for the wine tasting, visit my website:

www.johnstonephotography.ca


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment